Sunday, September 25, 2022

Gift of Life!

 

What is life?

It is a gift! Gift that my parents have given to me. If they have not made love I could not have seen this world. This may sound crude but this is the fact. If my mother would not have conceived me for 9 months, I would not have seen this world. There were so many things that had to fall in place to ensure my birth. Not only that there are so many other things that had to fall in place for me to living and leading a life that I am living today!

Is any amount of gratitude or giving back will be sufficient to compensate to universe? Well I do not know the answer. What I know for sure is that mere consciousness of this fact that I am always indebted to this universe and keeping that humility within me is going to keep me up and running.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brilliantly written! Direct Dil se😇👍🏻 Would wait for more content from your side!